Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Break

Winter break has started here, and I am glad. School has been so difficult this year, the classes just get harder and harder. Calculus is impossible, English feels that way some days. History, at least, I understand. Each year in Italian I seem to get further and further behind in the verbal skills portion, my disability tends to show up really clearly there.

My orchestra went to the school my mom works at on Thursday to play Christmas songs for the kids. Since my mom has been on medical leave all semester, she missed it, so she came with to visit. Several kids ran up to her and hugged her, really made her happy, since she hasn't seem them since June.

T has been in love with the snow lately. We've gone sledding twice and he likes to roll around in the snow and even tries to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment